WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC Concepcion denies Piolo Pascual won't let her kiss Sam Milby in movie

Go down

KC Concepcion denies Piolo Pascual won't let her kiss Sam Milby in movie Empty KC Concepcion denies Piolo Pascual won't let her kiss Sam Milby in movie

Post by vhelski Sun 30 Jan 2011, 1:17 pm

KC Concepcion denies Piolo Pascual won't let her kiss Sam Milby in movie
By ALEX VALENTIN BROSAS
January 27, 2011, 11:15am

MANILA, Philippines - Rumors of Piolo Pascual prohibiting KC Concepcion to have a kissing scene with Sam Milby in a movie is not true.

“I don’t think that’s true," KC says. "Very dedicated si Piolo sa work niya bilang actor. Bakit siya kailangang ma-affect? Feeling ko hindi naman ‘yan totoo. Si PJ pa, napaka-sensible na tao niyan,” KC said in an interview aired on “Showbiz News Ngayon,” Jan. 26.

The KC-Sam rapport was put to the test via a dance production number during her mom Sharon Cuneta's birthday TV special a few weeks ago. The two’s acrobatic display of talent was warmly received then.

“Maganda ‘yung naging feedback sa sayaw namin. I think naararamdaman nu’ng tao na maganda ‘yung friendship namin ni Sam at nagkukulitan lang kami,” KC said.

Shooting of their first team-up together will commence soon as KC said, “Si direk Cathy nakakausap na namin. I think tuloy na tuloy na ‘yung movie. Excited (na) kami.”

KC also related that she hadn't been able to share with Piolo yet her life-changing experience in Uganda when she attended the World Food Programme mission recently.

“Hindi pa siya nagtatanong. Ayokong mag-volunteer ng information. Busy kasi siya sa 'Noah' and sa future niya,” she said with a chuckle.

KC was also made to react on football player Phil Younghusband’s recent public declaration that he has a big crush on Piolo’s rumored girlfriend.

"Angel and KC, they're both very pretty. They're always on billboards, see them a lot... They're very pretty but I haven't met them yet. Very attractive," Phil said in a previous “SNN” episode.

Being dateless on four consecutive Valentine’s Day, the football star would be utterly happy if either Angel and KC would be his date this Valentine's Day.

"If Angel and KC wanna bring me on Valentine's and ask me if I'm willing to do something, then I'm willing to," Phil said.

Reacting to Phil’s declaration, KC with a grin said, “Siyempre, go Azkals. Maraming magaganda sa ABS-CBN sabi nga nila. It’s really flattering. More than that I’m just thankful na he appreciates Pinays sa lahat ng napuntahan niya at lahat ng mga babaeng nakita niya.”
vhelski
vhelski
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down