WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piolo Pascual admits KC Concepcion is his girlfriend

Go down

Piolo Pascual admits KC Concepcion is his girlfriend Empty Piolo Pascual admits KC Concepcion is his girlfriend

Post by vhelski Tue 01 Feb 2011, 7:44 am

Piolo Pascual admits KC Concepcion is his girlfriend
By ROWENA JOY A. SANCHEZ
January 31, 2011, 12:05pm

Piolo Pascual admits KC Concepcion is his girlfriend Pk_3

MANILA, Philippines — Piolo Pascual has ended all speculations about his relationship with KC Concepcion by finally admitting that they have been an item since Oct. 21 of last year.

Although he seemed tensed tackling the subject, Piolo answered in a straightforward manner the questions that Charlene Gonzales asked him on “The Buzz.”

“Ilang years or ilang interviews na rin na talagang lagi mong dina-divert or hindi mo sinasagot ng diretso. And I thought, I could find a way because I’ve always wanted to separate my personal life with my professional life. But I guess I’ve come to a point in my life na mas gusto kong magpakatotoo regardless of what people might say regardless of people’s judgment or opinion.

“I guess because the person deserves it. I guess because I just don’t owe it to myself, I owe it to the public and most importantly, I owe it to that person,” said Piolo.

Piolo and KC, who’ve known each other for almost eight years now, got tossed into a number of intrigues since their debut pair-up on “Lovers In Paris” in 2009. There were allegations that Piolo was only using KC for publicity.

At one point, his son Iñigo was rumored to have been against KC, as he allegedly declared his immense dislike for the actress through his Twitter and YouTube channel. Piolo eventually clarified the controversy, saying that the nasty online posts were made by an imposter.

Feeling “liberated” by his confession (“It’s a thorn off my chest,” he said), Piolo offered both an apology and an explanation on why it took him this long to be clear about his romance with KC.

“Sorry ha, I just have to expound on this. The reason I never admitted naman or never elaborated was because may pinoprotektahan ako. You know how it is, you have a son na hindi mo makasama. Ayaw mong mapariwara ‘yung bata, ayaw mong magkaron ng ibang reaction kasi bata ‘yon. He’s only 13 years old.

“But I think I’ve decided at this point kung anuman ang magiging reaksyon ng anak ko from here, we just have to deal with it,” said Piolo.

He also found it “too unfair” that it’s KC who always seems to answer issues about them.

“Finally I told her a couple of days ago nung nag-usap kami, ‘I guess it’s time for me to speak up, ikaw lagi ‘yung nagsasalita and alam ko nahihirapan ka na rin,’ and bilang lalaki I guess it’s also a responsibility para naman she shouldn’t be left in the dark, hindi siya nahihirapang sumagot. I guess we both deserve it,” said the 34-year-old actor.

What seemed to have also driven him to finally open up are the several men who are being linked to whom he fondly calls “my princess,” such as Sam Milby (who will be paired with KC in a movie), Black Eyed Peas member Apl De Ap (a long-time admirer of KC who reportedly gave her a Tiffany bracelet), and most recently, Azkals striker Phil Younghusband (who declared having a crush on KC).

“I wouldn’t wanna watch another interview para may magsabi na may crush sa kanya o gusto siyang i-date. I just want it out. I just want them to know na she’s taken,” he declared.

Piolo revealed that he courted KC for two years.

“Yeah, we’ve been going out for two years. Saka na ‘yung detalye, but that’s one of the best days of my life. [I felt] relieved [when she said yes to me]. And for the first time in so many years, or eight years, I’m getting into a relationship, a commitment. And I plan to keep it,” said he.

Grateful that “she’s sticking it out with me” and beguiled by her “sobra-sobra-sobrang patience,” “sobra-sobrang understanding” and “sobra-sobrang pagmamahal,” Piolo intimated that KC is the one he’d want to spend forever with.

“Siguro hindi naman ako aamin ng ganito or magte-take ng risk kung sa tingin kong hindi ko gusto siya makasama habang buhay,” he said.

KC’s co-hosts Boy Abunda and Toni Gonzaga provided some backstage stories that took place after the interview. They said that Piolo and KC hugged each other tightly and for a long time. Photos of the two locked in an embrace were also posted on “The Buzz” head Roxy Liquigan’s Twitter.

Toni revealed that it was last Sept. 21 when Piolo asked KC to be his girlfriend. The latter then had a European tour and when she returned after a month, she gave the former her “yes.”

Boy pointed out that it’s the first time that the two went public with their relationship. Piolo was previously linked to host-actress Rica Peralejo, while KC with former Rivermaya front man Rico Blanco and director Lino Cayetano.

Although her co-hosts were apparently hyperactive because of the news and bombarded KC with questions, she couldn’t say too much.

“Puwedeng namnamin ko po muna?” she requested.

Nevertheless, an emotional KC managed to say that she was surprised yet thankful of Piolo’s honesty.

“Hay naku, naku, kung alam niyo lang… ang dami-dami naming pinagdaanan ni PJ [Piolo’s nickname] in the past… And I was really surprised that he was very honest about things. Thank you PJ for being honest today,” she said.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/301656/piolo-pascual-admits-kc-concepcion-his-girlfriend
vhelski
vhelski
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down