WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion

2 posters

Go down

Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion Empty Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion

Post by anne_cealydar Tue 25 Jan 2011, 1:41 pm

Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion 012511-phil_main

Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion
Tue Jan 25 2011 07:19 AM
by: Rhea Manila P. Santos

Last January 24, ABS-CBN Sports welcomed the Azkals, the Philippine National Football team, to the Kapamilya network by being its media partner which will ensure that sports fans can catch all succeeding matches of the Azkals via live and delayed broadcast on Studio 23. This is especially timely because the team is currently gearing up for their first game in the AFC Challenge Cup against Mongolia, which will be held in Bacolod on February 9.

During the press conference for the Azkals, Fil-Brit Phil Younghusband shared his thoughts on his team now being under ABS-CBN’s wing. “I’m excited because it means we get more TV time. I always said that soccer always needs more exposure and in the Philippines, basketball has been getting a lot of the exposure so it’s good to hear that finally football is getting the exposure that it deserves and it’s up to us to make it entertaining for everyone. So we’re under pressure but all the players are really happy because ABS-CBN is probably the most watched channel in the Philippines. So to know that our games will be broadcast here is great for the team,” he shared with Push.com.ph.

The 23-year-old sports hunk admits that he would love to get the chance to meet two of his local celebrity crushes, Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion. “I see them on the billboards and I get used to seeing their faces. To be honest, I obviously find them very beautiful and very attractive,” he shared. When asked to choose whom he would want to date on Valentine’s day, Phil said he couldn’t decide because he has to get to know them first to know who he would like better. “I haven’t met them or even seen their shows. I just see their billboards. I don’t really watch a lot of TV because I’m always in the car driving somewhere like training. I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting them yet, but of course I want to,” he said with a smile.

The popular Askalz forward also added the girl he would like to date doesn’t even necessarily have to be an actress. “It’s difficult. It’s not all about appearance for me. As long as I get along well with the person. It doesn’t depend on whether she’s from showbiz or not, it’s about us having good conversation and getting along well together. The most important thing for me is that I enjoy her company,” he explained.

Although he has no concrete plans for February 14 yet, Phil showed a bit of his romantic side by sharing with Push.com.ph what his ideal date would be like. “It’s difficult because I really like planning out my night. We’d probably go to a nice restaurant, take a nice walk somewhere, and then do anything she’d like to do. I’m not one who likes people to treat me, I like to be the one to treat the people I’m with and if I’m them, I want to spoil them and share with them who I really am,” he said. With a packed schedule, Phil joked about letting his Valentine’s date find him instead of the other way around. “Right now I’m single so if they’re interested, they can give me a call! (laughs),” he said in jest.

Catch more of Phil Younghusband and the Azkals in the AFC Challenge Cup with their match against Mongolia. Games will be broadcast live from the Panaad Stadium in Bacolod City on February 9 at 8 pm on Studio 23.

http://www.push.com.ph/news-feature/2341/Phil-Younghusband-wants-to-meet-Angel-Locsin-and-KC-Concepcion.aspx
anne_cealydar
anne_cealydar

Back to top Go down

Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion Empty Re: Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion

Post by Rhedd Tue 25 Jan 2011, 2:32 pm

galeng galeng naman ate anne..hahaha...updated..
thanks for the news..
nagkita na kaya si?hmmm....
Rhedd
Rhedd
Admin
Admin

http://WWW.KOOKIBERKS4LIFE.TK

Back to top Go down

Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion Empty Re: Phil Younghusband wants to meet Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion

Post by anne_cealydar Tue 25 Jan 2011, 3:12 pm

hahaha!! seryoso sa assignment Laughing Laughing
anne_cealydar
anne_cealydar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhedd Tue 25 Jan 2011, 4:52 pm

from darlasauler.com

Kagabi sa SNN ay marami ang kinilig sa feature nila about the Team Azkals. At syempre, bilang nasa showbiz na rin kahit papaano ang ilan sa kanila... well, si Phil Younghusband, hindi nakaiwas ang boys sa tanong kung sino ang celebrity crushes nila! Phil said na sa lahat ng female stars, sina Angel Locsin and KC Concepcion ang pinaka-gusto niya. "Angel and KC, they're both very pretty. They're always on billboards, see them a lot... They're very pretty but I haven't met them yet. Very attractive," ang honest confession ni Phil. Dahil nalalapit na ang V-Day, na-ungkat ang lovelife niya and he admitted na malamig ang Valentine's Day niya. "I'm single. I've been alone for the last 4 years in Valentine's day. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm alone again. If Angel and KC wanna bring me on Valentine's and ask me if I'm willing to do something, then I'm willing to," ang sabi pa ng Brit-Pinoy football player.

Syempre pa, when I heard about this I immediately asked Angel's and KC's reactions. Pareho pa silang nagulat and syempre nahiya nang diretsahan ko silang tanungin tungkol dito. Hehehe.

"Thank you! Sounds like he's giving me a complement and that deserves a recognition ☺ go azkals! ☺," was Angel's reaction.

Si KC naman, heto ang sagot sa akin : "First impression? He reminds me of Sam (Milby). I mean Angel is one of the sexiest girls I've ever met, so it's sweet of him to think of me for Valentine's day as well... ☺"

Thank you so much Angel and KC! Love you!
Rhedd
Rhedd
Admin
Admin

http://WWW.KOOKIBERKS4LIFE.TK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down