WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharon Cuneta on her U.S. trip with KC Concepcion: ‘My eldest daughter needs me’

Go down

Sharon Cuneta on her U.S. trip with KC Concepcion: ‘My eldest daughter needs me’ Empty Sharon Cuneta on her U.S. trip with KC Concepcion: ‘My eldest daughter needs me’

Post by Rhedd Thu 13 Oct 2011, 1:50 am

Sharon Cuneta on her U.S. trip with KC Concepcion: ‘My eldest daughter needs me’
10/12/2011 9:08 AM
by: Rachelle Siazon

Although she refrained from commenting on KC Concepcion’s rumored breakup with Piolo Pascual, Sharon Cuneta revealed that her daughter specifically asked if they could spend time together at this point wherein her life is filled with much confusion. “I just arrived from a European tour. I was there for three weeks. One week pa lang ako dito sa Manila. Aalis na naman ako bukas because my eldest daughter needs me naman. One week naman ako sa States sandali,” said the Megastar in an interview with Push.com.ph and other ABS-CBN reporters right after the story conference for her upcoming movie last night, October 11.

KC happened to be invited to former U.S. president Bill Clinton’s birthday/charity event at the Hollywood Bowl on October 15; and it was KC’s special request for Sharon to accompany her to such a prestigious gathering. “She got an invitation to Bill Clinton's 65th birthday. It’s a fundraising thing and she's supposed to bring one person. She sent me a message, sabi niya, ‘Mama, I hope you can [accompany me], I want you to be my other person. I am very happy about it. I’ve always liked Bill Clinton, but I am especially proud of my daughter. So, actually, alalay lang ako ni KC dun,” she added with a laugh.

Sharon further shared that she has been in constant communication with KC since last week and that she’s looking forward to their quality time together in Los Angeles. “She’s currently in her European tour. She has been to Spain and Paris. We’ve been texting. Ang problema mauuna ako sa L.A. pero siya uuwi pa siya dito [sa Manila], then the next day pupunta naman siya dun sa L.A. One week lang [kami dun]. It’s not really a vacation because the event will be held for two days. It’s just really such an honor that I’d get to experience seeing a U.S. president. Kasi na-meet na niya before di ba? KC was introduced to him before (at the Clinton Global Initiative in Hong Kong back in 2008). Then the next evening there would be a concert featuring Bono, Lady Gaga, Usher and Edge so manonood kami dun.”
At the same time, this trip would be the perfect opportunity for Sharon to be there for KC in her time of need. You would recall that KC gave the impression that she’s experiencing some relationship troubles with Piolo when she flew to Paris last week. “I just want to accompany her because she needs me. She requested for mama, so mama will be there. I don’t like her to think that it’s only the little kids that mama is spending time with.”

Asked what activities she misses doing with her daughter, Sharon told Push.com.ph that they’d probably go shopping and engage in long heart-to-heart talks as well. “Tingin ko mamimili lang kami, tapos magkwentuhan sa gabi. Siya lang ang magsho-shopping, ako hindi pa kasi reward ko yun eh kapag na-hit ko na yung target weight ko. Kasi kapag na-hit ko na yung target weight ko, magpupunta ako ng Europe kahit mag-isa ako mamili.”

As for KC’s troubles, Sharon simply stated that her daughter is doing just fine. “She’s ok now. I’m ok because my daughter is ok. As long as my daughter’s ok, I’m ok.”

push.ph article
Rhedd
Rhedd
Admin
Admin

http://WWW.KOOKIBERKS4LIFE.TK

Back to top Go down