WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’

3 posters

Go down

KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’ Empty KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’

Post by anne_cealydar Tue 01 Feb 2011, 4:48 pm

KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’ 020111-kcsam_main

KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’
Tue Feb 01 2011 07:19 AM
by: Rachelle Siazon

In a recent interview with Push.com.ph, KC Concepcion set the record straight about her closeness with Sam Milby who will be her leading man in her upcoming Star Cinema movie. She stressed that they’ve been good friends for several years already. “Hindi ko maalala exactly how many years na, but Sam is a very good friend. Actually, he’s my best guy friend. I just remember nung one time, parang group kami na nasa restaurant, nag-open up siya about some things, and then parang kami yung nagkasundo sa grupo na yun,” said KC, perhaps referring to Sam’s cell group which also includes her boyfriend Piolo Pascual.

Apparently, they instantly connected because they share the same interest for extreme sports like motocross. In fact, KC was only 11 years old when she sprained her knee in a motorcycle accident while Sam got injured a lot of times because of his motocross competitions. “I can remember mahilig din siya sa motor. May trauma na ako sa motor dahil sa aksidente ko sa motor dati. Pero dahil din sa hilig ko sa motor [kaya kami nagkasundo]. So ganon naman e. When you have things in common, parang may mga pag-uusapan kayo.”

When asked if they had the chance to catch up with each other recently, KC said that she really enjoyed having him as her dance partner for mom Sharon Cuneta’s birthday concert. “Nakapag-bond na kami sa rehearsals ng sayaw, pero sayaw lang naman yun, sandali lang. Lahat kami nagtratrabaho and I like that about yung friendships ko with other people, yung mga nagiging kaibigan ko busy din. So alam mo yun, maganda kasi you inspire each other to work, you inspire each other to be busy and to be productive. Tapos ‘pag nagkitakita kayo, exciting kasi madami kayo pag-uusapan.”

As for their first movie together, KC was proud to say that she’s been hearing positive feedback about their tandem. “Wala pa po akong updates, but I feel the excitement, kasi yung sayaw namin sa Araneta Coliseum, medyo nakakuha kami ng magandang feedback sa aming mga supporters; So it’s something that I look forward to do kung mangyari talaga at kung gugustuhin ng mga tao, sana matuloy.” Is she open to doing kissing scenes with Sam even if he’s her guy best friend in real life? “Kate (Winslet) kissed Leo (Leonardo DiCaprio), so yes,” she beamed.

http://www.push.com.ph/news-feature/2415/KC-Concepcion-reveals-that-Sam-Milby-is-her-best-guy-friend-.aspx
anne_cealydar
anne_cealydar

Back to top Go down

KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’ Empty Re: KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’

Post by kaye™ Wed 02 Feb 2011, 12:37 am

Hahaha Kate kissed Leo, so yes! hindi ko maisip pag mag kiss si KC at Sam just like Leo and Kate!! waaaahhh ngayon pa lang kilig na ako!!!!

kaye™

Back to top Go down

KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’ Empty Re: KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’

Post by KeyChain1609 Wed 02 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

kaye™️ wrote:Hahaha Kate kissed Leo, so yes! hindi ko maisip pag mag kiss si KC at Sam just like Leo and Kate!! waaaahhh ngayon pa lang kilig na ako!!!!

Chillax lang kaye, hahahaha! ako ganun din waaaaahhhhh!!

KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’ 331672 cherry cherry cherry KC Concepcion reveals that Sam Milby is her ‘best guy friend’ 331672
KeyChain1609
KeyChain1609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down