WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stylista blog april 21'11

Go down

stylista blog april 21'11 Empty stylista blog april 21'11

Post by Rhedd Fri 18 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

Tags: actors, celebrity, designer, events, philippine fashion, tv, work
Ms. KC Concepcion hosted this year’s Bb. Pilipinas competition, and I’ve been bombarded with questions about the dress she wore for the opening (and well, actually, for almost the entire show until the announcement of winners). So I’m posting several pictures from my archives. So sorry I forgot to take photos of everything else that was happening during that night–blogging about it wasn’t topmost in my mind then, I admit, and I usually just whip out my camera so I can take note of what KC is wearing for my own references and not because I’ll be writing about it. I need to remind myself to take plenty of photos when I’m out during events. It’s just a little harder when you’re working, though.

It was a very busy Sunday. KC also had ASAP that day, and right after that, we went running to Araneta Coliseum for a live taping of The Buzz. Since KC was to host the Bb. Pilipinas pageant later that same night, it was also decided that they’d tape her segment of The Buzz there so audiences can get their pre-pageant fix while we get to loosen the tight schedule between venue changes and the shows in between. (It was a delayed telecast, though, so outsiders could hardly tell that there was very little time difference between the two shows). I honestly don’t know how KC does it–three live tapings in one day, and she still had shooting for a movie the next day! Sinong busy??
These are photos taken during her taping of The Buzz. The stage was behind us, where the lovely contestants were rehearsing for the show.
What she was wearing:
BAYO gray swimsuit (used as top) and gorgeous maxi skirt from NOEL CRISOSTOMO.
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas2
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas15
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas13
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas9
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas12
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas11
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas10
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas8

Bb. Pilipinas 2011 now begins! Hosts Derek Ramsey and KC Concepcion backstage photos:
Blue dress made out of several layers of stretch chiffon with pink band: designed by JOEY SAMSON.
Hair by Celeste Tuviera/Symmetria team and make-up by Krist Bansuelo.

stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas3
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas4
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas5
stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas17

Stunning in yet another Joey Samson creation. Joey is really known for his simple aesthetic. The real clincher here is the pop of colors–the electric blue with that candy pink band. As KC herself described it, “This dress is so 2011! I love it!” We knew everyone else would be wearing bling–this is a beauty pageant after all! Rhinestones and other embellishments are must-haves for these beauty queens. So for someone like KC who is to host the show, we opted for a simpler silhouette, but with vivacious colors. A stand-out in her own way, but not so in-your-face as the limelight belonged to the contestants that night.

stylista blog april 21'11 Bbpilipinas1

blog
Rhedd
Rhedd
Admin
Admin

http://WWW.KOOKIBERKS4LIFE.TK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum