WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about UNWF Mission in Uganda

Go down

All about UNWF Mission in Uganda Empty All about UNWF Mission in Uganda

Post by anne_cealydar Sun 23 Jan 2011, 9:35 am

WE received an email from Ms. Thess Ganda Gubbi of ABS-CBN Star Magic. Ang sabi niya:

“KC Concepcion via Thai Airways for Uganda Africa last Jan 14. She will be there to attend to her duties as National Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nation World Food Program.”
KC’s statement: ”As a National Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nation World Food Program, I represent the UN not only here in the Philippines but also wherever they think I should go, in this case Africa. I’ve gone to Mindanao several times and so this for me is also a learning experience never having been to Africa.
“Conflicts all over the world result in the same kind of suffering and pain for the affected populations. We share a common predicament as human beings whether in Mindanao or Uganda.

“We go all over to draw as much attention to these conflicts and the efforts of the UN. Am just glad that I can help out in whatever capacity. So this month, nasa Africa ako and in the next few months I’m sure nasa Mindanao ulit ako at kung saan man ako makakatulong.”
KC announces (through her online auction, KC’s Closet Fights Child Hunger) na may new batch of second hand items (mostly clothes and a hardly bag with green python handles).

All proceeds will go to World Food Program. Interested buyers can log on to http://stores.eBay.ph/kcsclosetfightschildhunger.
KC raised half a million pesos with her fundraising project (Hermes and other bags were sold). All proceeds goes directly to UN World Food Program.

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/showbiz-tsismis/26784-gwen-not-yet-ready-to-fall-in-love.html
anne_cealydar
anne_cealydar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum