WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

On Piolo's admission: KC continues to gush, press continues to buzz

Go down

Post by vhelski on Mon 07 Feb 2011, 5:34 pm

By NEIL RAMOSFebruary 7, 2011, 4:16pm

MANILA, Philippines - KC Concepcion is still elated over boyfriend Piolo Pascual’s week-old public revelation of their relationship during the Feb. 6 episode of showbiz talk show “The Buzz.” In a segment about the same topic a week later, Concepcion admits she now looks forward to Valentine’s Day more fervently.

She reiterated that she was “really surprised” with Pascual’s disclosure inasmuch as she didn’t expect he’d be that honest about it, and on national TV at that.

Concepcion admitted that everything's looking up as far as the relationship is concerned. “Nakikita ko na siya lagi, mas open na kami [in public],” she said.

As to what made her decide to finally go steady with Pascual, she explained, “He’s a good guy hindi mo mapi-fake 'yun and I realized ma-re-regret ko kung hindi ko i–try.”

All that said, the media is still very much doubtful about the relationship.

Manila Standard Today Entertainment Editor and columnist Isah Red, for one, wonders about the true nature of the said relationship.

“Hindi ko alam kasi kung anong klaseng relasyon meron sila eh,” said he in the Feb. 6 episode of “Paparazzi."

“Hindi natin ma-define kung anong relationship 'yan kasi hindi naman natin sila nakikita together e."

In the same interview, Bulletin Entertainment writer Alex Valentin Brosas deemed Pascual’s revelation a necessity given the growing number of Concepcion's admirers.

“I think he’s [Pascual] threatened by the existence of Apl. De Ap and by the existence of Sam Milby,” said he.

“Anybody who is threatened will fight for his right. Kailangan ipaalam na niya na this is my ‘baluarte,’ this my turf so nobody should mess with that.”
vhelski
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: On Piolo's admission: KC continues to gush, press continues to buzz

Post by KookiMonster on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:13 am

sakto nga na nagpahiwatig si phil y. nun na gusto nyang maka-date si KC.

dance1 dance2 dance3
KookiMonster

http://www.kookiberks4life.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by kookivhelly on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:30 am

Para sa akin naman siguro kasi sa sobrang privacy ,always sinasabi ganyan nga, privacy-privacy,malay ba naman ng ibang tao na di na pala pwedeng maka diskarte ,di ba? hehe!Of course, ni re respeto natin yun. YUn nga lang,di naman tayo manghuhula para malaman ang katotohanan. At sa mangilan -ngilan na tuloy na nagpahiwatig ng admirations, na-threatened na tuloy kaya napaamin? Napaamin ba dahil sa threatened na or nalalapit na ang.... Hmmmm... nevermind na nga. hehehe! Pero syempre sana dahil sa tunay na pagmamahal lamang ang dahilan kaya ginawa at pinanindigan 'to at wala ng iba pang reasons. To Kace and PJ, GOFIGHTWIN!
kookivhelly

Back to top Go down

Post by my1020april on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:37 am

Kookimonster..I think you are right..that`s part of the thing that`s triggers it all....kalurkey kung wala pang threat...patumpik-tumpik pa..so my sincerest thanks to phil younghusband...lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ay!!! Ms. Vhelly napaisip akong bigla sa post mo..... cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

my1020april

Back to top Go down

Post by laweng on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:41 am

People will continue to say what they want to say....what is important is that KC's happy...minsan lang nakakalito iyong mga sagot niya...kaya misunderstood...and iyon iyong pini-pick up ng mga nega-press....hindi na nag-reresearch...hindi na nagtatanong....

laweng

Back to top Go down

Post by my1020april on Wed 09 Feb 2011, 11:34 am

NEgas will always be negas..no matter how much explaining you do...their mind is closed as a bank vault..but bank vault is much better..because it can be open when it is needed to..but the nega minds nhaaaaa-aaa!!!!nilulunon na nila ang susi...Smile

But on the other hand there are people who knew the nitty gritty and really understand the couple..and love them so much ..(unconditionally)....and ready to defend them all the way!!!!!.......... clap bow bow

my1020april

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhedd on Sat 19 Feb 2011, 11:09 am

Very Happy

Admin
Admin

http://WWW.KOOKIBERKS4LIFE.TK

Back to top Go down

Post by my1020april on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 10:35 am

Super happy naman ako for Kristina kahapon sa d`BUzz..she certainly had a wonderful valentine with her Jaguar!!!! dance3 dance3 cool

my1020april

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down