WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Papa Piolo: KC is taken

Go down

Papa Piolo: KC is taken Empty Papa Piolo: KC is taken

Post by vhelski Mon 07 Feb 2011, 12:33 am

Papa Piolo: KC is taken

Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 17:48:00 02/01/2011

Filed Under: Celebrities, Entertainment (general)
WILD CHEERING filled the set of “The Buzz” on Sunday, after Piolo Pascual confirmed he and KC Concepcion were a couple.

Until he did, his silence on the issue had done more harm than good, with KC having had to answer all queries.

“I told her a couple of days ago, I guess it’s time for me to speak up. As a man, it’s my responsibility,” he said.

Piolo also explained why he had kept mum: He wasn’t sure how his 13-year-old son, Iñigo, would take the news.

“I’ve decided that at this point, kung ano naman ang magiging reaksyon ng anak ko we just have to deal with it,” he said.

Another reason he spoke up, Piolo said, was the many other guys who have expressed admiration for KC. “I want them to know she’s taken,” he said.

Asked how long it took to win her hand, Piolo revealed: “We’ve been going out for two years. For the first time in eight years, I’m getting [into] a relationship and commitment, and I plan to keep it.”

Piolo said he felt “liberated” after his tell-all. So is she the one?

He declared, “I wouldn’t take this risk and confess if I didn’t feel I’d like her to be my companion in life. With her I am blessed with so much patience, understanding and love. She’s different. She’s one of a kind.” Allan Policarpio, Contributor

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20110201-317832/Papa-Piolo-KC-is-taken
vhelski
vhelski
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down