WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC goes to Uganda

Go down

KC goes to Uganda	 Empty KC goes to Uganda

Post by vhelski Sun 23 Jan 2011, 2:08 pm

KC goes to Uganda
by Mario Bautista
Sunday, 16 January 2011 20:43

KC Concepcion was able to heave a sigh of relief upon learning that her megastar mom Sharon Cuneta didn’t break any bones after she slipped at her recent birthday concert at the Big Dome where KC herself did an impressive dance number on air with Sam Milby, her leading man in the new film she’s shooting now.

“Siyempre nag-alala ako nang husto when she was taken to the hospital after the concert,” she says. “But it’s good that after she took various tests, the doctor said it’s okay. No damage on her pelvis or spine. Sobrang exhaustion and tension lang daw ang nangyari kasi she really prepared for the concert dahil 45 na siya, siempre, gusto niyang masigurong maganda ang show. And also, she’s dieting kasi nga nagpapapayat siya so she just ate a sandwich before the show kaya lalo siguro nanghina. I told her to take it easy for the next few days at obserbahan pa rin ang sarili niya to make sure she’s perfectly okay na.”

KC left for Uganda a few days ago as part of her mission as ambassador against hunger of the United Nations World Food Program. “It’s my first time to go to that part of Africa and I’m glad to be part of the fight against hunger, na nangyayari hindi lang dito sa atin kundi in various other parts of the world. We should all join hands to help in the world food program in feeding the hungry.”

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/showbiz-tsismis/26436-kc-goes-to-uganda.html
vhelski
vhelski
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down