WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
WWW.KOOKIBERKSonline.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC invites Younghusband to join her cause

Go down

KC invites Younghusband to join her cause Empty KC invites Younghusband to join her cause

Post by vhelski Thu 27 Jan 2011, 5:50 pm

KC invites Younghusband to join her cause Philyounghusband_0

KC invites Younghusband to join her cause

By Reyma Buan-Deveza, abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 01/27/2011 1:09 PM | Updated as of 01/27/2011 3:41 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Is actress-TV host KC Concepcion willing to go out with Philippine Azkals' heartthrob Phil Younghusband, who has publicly stated that he finds her attractive?

Well, he will have to do more than just expressing his admiration for Concepcion on television.

Concepcion reacted to the compliment by inviting Younghusband to join her mission with the United Nation-World Food Program (UN-WFP) to end hunger.

She was also glad that basketball-crazy Filipinos are now paying attention to football.

"Talaga? Well makakatulong siya sa WFP [World Food Program]. Well, go Azkals! I'm very proud na bukod sa basketball ay mayroon ding atensyon na naibibigay sa soccer. Kasi ako, soccer player din ako ng bata pa ako," Concepcion said.

"The Buzz" co-host added she was flattered that Younghusband, a Filipino-British, admires Filipino women.

"So, maganda ang feeling na may mga Pinoy na mahal pa din nila ang bansa nila at 'yong mga Pinay, siyempre I'm proud to be Pinay. So, sa lahat ng taong nakilala at nakasalamuha niya sa mundo he still likes Pinays, and that's a good sign," she said.

Concepcion was interviewed at a press conference called by UN-WFP where the actress shared her experiences about her trip to Uganda, Africa, as part of her civic work in helping end world hunger.

Last Monday, Filipino-British striker Phil Younghusband said he finds ABS-CBN contract stars Angel Locsin and Concepcion attractive.

"They are both very pretty and they're always on billboards and you see them a lot. They are very attractive," Younghusband said.

Younghusband made the statement during a contract signing between ABS-CBN and Philippine Football Federation.

The Kapamilya network will air all matches of the Philippine football team, the Azkals, this year. Younghusband and some of his teammates attended the contract signing.

The hunk football player, who has yet to meet the 2 actresses, said he is willing to spend Valentine’s Day with either Locsin or Concepcion.

"I'm single. I've been alone for the last four years on Valentine's Day. So I wouldn't be surprised if I'm alone again. But if Angel and KC would wanna bring me on Valentine's and ask me if I’m willing to do something, then I'm willing to," he added.

Although he already tried to join show business, Younghusband said he wants to concentrate on football.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/01/27/11/kc-invites-younghusband-join-her-cause?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
vhelski
vhelski
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down